- This event has passed.
QLD 2 Day Yamaha Tenere 700 Rally, Esk QLD – 10th & 11th June, 2023
June 9 @ 3:00 pm - June 11 @ 5:00 pm$410.00
QLD 2 Day Yamaha Tenere 700 Navigation Rally
The 2-day Tenere 700 Rally event is the worldwide premier event for the Tenere 700. It’s an event where you get to ride and socialise with like-minded owners of the bulletproof twin. All who have ridden the twin cylinder, flat plane crank, CP2 engine bike, understand why it’s taken the adventure bike market by storm worldwide. Whether it’s on the road or in the dirt, the Tenere 700 motorcycle has won a host of friends, including rideADV head honcho Greg ‘TB’ Yager and the entire Destination Yamaha rideADV team.
Numbers will be capped and first to sign up gets a spot. We will have nightly workshops with Yamaha representatives.
The Australian Tenere 700 Rally is now an Annual event so we thought we’d included 2 Day events in QLD, NSW and VIC each year. The first 2023 2 Day 700 Navigation Rally will be a GPS navigation style event. What’s that mean? It means, no corner-man, no waiting on corners, just follow the route. You will need a GPS device that can have a GPX file loaded on it. You just need a GPS that will accept a GPX file of up to 10,0000 way points. We load tracks only for these events. rideADV purchase, use and recommend Garmin GPS products.
We will have ‘break out’ sections for those looking for an extra challenge. All 2 day rallys will have lead riders going out before the group and will be swept by the experienced rideADV team members, whom are first aid qualified and mechanically trained, with the support vehicles close by. We will have a Yamaha factory trained technician on site for scrutineering and participating in the ride.
A luggage truck will take your luggage / camping gear to and from the overnight stays.
Friday the 9th of June 2023,
Friday afternoon / evening sign on and scrutineering will be held at the Esk Grand Hotel 3pm – 8pm. You will sign on and receive a rider’s entry gift bag, bike stickers and have your bike checked over.
That evening, we will have a group dinner which is included in your entry, at the Esk Grand Hotel.
Recommended Esk accommodation:
- ESK Wivenhoe Motor Inn, 2 Highland St, Esk QLD 4312•(07) 5424 1677 – Crew staying here
Note: Please let them know you are booking in for the RideADV Rally so the remove the two night minimum
- Esk Motel, 93 Ipswich St, Esk QLD 4312•(07) 5402 0237
- Esk Caravan Park, 16 Hassall St, Esk QLD 4312•(07) 5424 1466
- Esk Grand Hotel, 121 Ipswich St, Esk QLD 4312•(07) 5424 1141
- Exchange Hotel, 11 Cressbrook St, Toogoolawah QLD 4313•(07) 5423 1151
Saturday the 10th of June 2023,
Esk to Kingaroy (distance to be confirmed after final prerun)
Sign out and Ride away at 8:00am
This ride showcases the best South East QLD has to offer and will have selected break out sections.
Fuel and lunch stops on route
Sign In: Commercial Hotel Kingaroy Car-park
Recommended accommodation options Kingaroy:
- Burke & Wills Motor Inn & Explorers Restaurant, 95 Kingaroy St, Kingaroy QLD 4610•(07) 4162 2933
- Pioneer Lodge Motel, 100 Kingaroy St, Kingaroy QLD 4610•(07) 4162 3999
- Kingaroy Country Motel, 38 Knight St, Kingaroy QLD 4610•(07) 4162 1966
- Hotel Kingaroy (The Com Pub), 167 Haly St, Kingaroy QLD 4610•(07) 4162 1380
Group dinner location – Hotel Kingaroy
Sunday the 11th June 2023,
Kingaroy to Esk, (distance to be confirmed after final prerun)
Sign out and Ride away at 8:00am from the Commercial Hotel Kingaroy Car-park
Fuel and Lunch on route
Sign In: At a TBA location
Anything else? Well….
- Everyone gets space for their luggage on the luggage truck, swags for the camper included.
- The support truck will have fridges, luggage, swags, tents, chairs, tables, bike spares, tyres, water, and more.
- All bikes have to have at a minimum off-road style tyre of 75% off-road, 25% road, call TB if you have any questions. 0499 089715
- You must have Ambulance Cover and disclose any Medical Conditions that the Crew should be aware of on your entry form.
- A 3-litre hydration backpack will carry the things you want/need for the day
- Boots – MX style with full ankle support are mandatory, no soft ankle adventure style boots accepted.
- Be prepared and pack for a variety of temperatures. Riding Gear is not only protective, but weather resistant!
- We offer a Personal Experience – you aren’t one of 100’s to us!
This event is for Yamaha Tenere 700’s only…No other entries will be accepted
Any questions please contact Greg Yager on 0499 089715 or email email@example.com for more information.
Come and join Australia’s Premier Tour Company.
- June 9 @ 3:00 pm
- June 11 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Blu Cru, Navigation Ride
- Event Tags:
- 700, 700 Rally, adv riding, adventure bike, adventure bike rides, adventure bike tour, Australian off road tours, bLU cRU, off road, off road rides, off road tours, Rally, Women’s Navigation Ride, Yamaha, Yamaha 700, yamaha australia, yamaha off road, Yamaha rides, Yamaha tours
Intro #1 for 2024, Proudly Presented by RideADV and Yamaha Australia. Mangrove Mountain NSW. 3rd & 4th Feb 20242nd February, 2024 @ 3:00 pm - 4th February, 2024 @ 4:00 pm
RideADV’s & Yamaha’s Women’s Only Karuah to Gloucester and Return Adventure Ride 17th & 18th of February, 202416th February, 2024 @ 4:00 pm - 18th February, 2024 @ 4:00 pm
RideADV, Yamaha Orange 2 Day Navigation Ride – 2 x Orange Navigation loop rides, 2nd & 3rd March 20241st March, 2024 @ 3:00 pm - 3rd March, 2024 @ 4:00 pm