6th Annual Police Remembrance Wall to Wall Adventure Ride Ceremony – 14th – 18th September 2022
September 14 @ 9:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm$475
This ride is open to everyone wishing to participate on all bike brands and models
RideADV and Yamaha Australia are proud to announce the dates for the 6th Annual ADV Ride to the Police Remembrance Wall in Canberra. After the success of the previous years, we are gearing up for a bigger and better event this year. This ride will include ALL NEW TRACKS, ALL NEW OVERNIGHT LOCATIONS.
Check out the 2019 event here
RideADV presents 5 magnificent days of NSW great dividing range riding at its very best. This ride is to remember the brave men and women that have made the ultimate sacrifice for our community. The ride is open to serving and retired members (sworn and unsworn), all other friends, family, proud supporters of policing and the general public. The ride is not only a wonderful commemoration of service and sacrifice, but also a fantastic social event for enthusiastic adventure motorcyclists across Australia, in celebration of the Police Family. This ride is the 6th in what is now an annual ADV ride offered for the Police Wall to Wall celebration.
Motel, Pub or camping. Hey! It’s your ride… your adventure.
This ride starts at the Police Remembrance Wall, Art Gallery Road in the Sydney CBD on Wednesday the 14th of September at 10am. During the event, on Saturday the 17th September, the opportunity to attend the Canberra Remembrance Wall Ceremony arises. As a participant, you will have access, if you chose, to attend the ceremony. It’s not compulsory, but we do recommend it, as it’s a chance to pay your respects. We will attach a link to purchase a ticket to the “Wall Ceremony” as soon as it is available for those wishing to attend. Those not attending, will be able to continue to Yass for the overnight stay. Both groups will meet up in Yass that evening and enjoy our last night together before the final days’ start the following morning to Berrima.
There will be a selection of routes planned for each day, these are designed for everyone and are suitable for larger bikes. The route will have a full medical and mechanically trained sweep crew backing you up. There will also be a support vehicle on route for the entire ride. Yes, we’ll carry your gear!!.
Note, a minimum 250 km fuel range is required on this ride.
The cost is less than $100 per day per person. (That’s just $499 for five days of spectacular ADV riding at its best)
This ride is a GPS Navigation ride and includes all tracks and routes loaded for each day*.
Day 1, Wednesday 14th September, Sydney CBD to Moruya NSW
Starting from Art Gallery Road in the Sydney CBD on Wednesday the 14th of September at 10am. Please try and be at Art gallery road by 8.30am to get your GPS loaded, final sign on. The first day will be a road run to Milton on the south coast where you will follow arrows to Moruya. You will need to sign in at the Monarch Motel Hotel, 50 Vulcan St, Moruya on your arrival. You will hand your GPS in to be loaded. A group dinner will be at the Monarch Motel Hotel that night if you wish to attend.
Moruya Accommodation options
- Luhana Motel Moruya, 82 Princes Hwy, Moruya NSW 2537 (02) 4474 2722
- Monarch Motel Hotel, 50 Vulcan St, Moruya NSW 2537 (02) 4474 2433
- Moruya Waterfront Hotel Motel, 1-5 Princes Hwy, Moruya NSW 2537 (02) 4474 4399
Day 2, Thursday 15th September, Moruya to Bombala NSW
Sign out will be at the Luhana Motel Moruya, where you will receive your loaded GPS after the riders briefing. There will be a morning tea and lunch destinations on our way to Bombala.
Sign in will be at the Bombala Maneroo Motel, where you will Sign in and then hand in your GPS before you head for off to your accommodation. Dinner is a free for all affair this evening.
Bombala Accommodation options:
- Bombala Maneroo Motel 167 Maybe St, Bombala NSW 2632 (02) 6458 3500
- Heritage Guest House Bombala, 94 Caveat St, Bombala NSW 2632 (02) 6458 4464
- The Globe Hotel, 125 Maybe St, Bombala NSW 2632 (02) 6458 3077
- Imperial Hotel, 99 Maybe St, Bombala NSW 2632 (02) 6458 3211
- Bombala Caravan Park, 5 Monaro Hwy, Bombala NSW 2632 0488 257 928
Day 3, Friday 16th September, Bombala to Cooma NSW
Sign out will be at the Bombala Maneroo Motel, where you will receive your GPS. There will be morning tea and lunch destinations on route to Cooma.
Sign in will be at the Snow Season Motor Inn, 19 Monaro Hwy, Cooma, where you will again hand in your GPS. The Riders briefing will also be here the following morning, and again, this is mandatory, as the plan for when we get to Canberra will need to be shared.
Cooma Accommodation options:
- Snow Season Motor Inn, 19 Monaro Hwy, Cooma NSW 2630 (02) 6452 1133
- Kinross Inn, 15 Sharp St, Cooma NSW 2630 (02) 6452 3577
- Swiss Motel, 34 Massie St, Cooma NSW 2630 0401 380 335
Day 4, Saturday 17th September, Cooma to Canberra and onto Yass,
Sign out will be at the Snow Season Motor Inn, where you will receive your GPS. The Sign in will be outside the Swaggers Motor Inn, Laidlaw St &, Castor St, Yass, where you will also hand in your GPS. The route will take EVERYONE through Canberra to the Official ride to the wall start and ceremony location. Those that have paid their entry will be able to participate in the official ride to the wall and ceremony before heading to Yass for the overnight stay to sign in and then hand in your GPS before you head for your accommodation.
Those not attending to Wall ceremony will continue to Yass to sign in and then hand in your GPS before you head for your accommodation.
Yass Accommodation Saturday Night
- Swaggers Motor Inn, Laidlaw St &, Castor St, Yass (02) 6226 9900
- Hamilton Hume Motor Inn, 9 Laidlaw St, Yass (02) 6226 1722
- Yass Motel, 40 Laidlaw St, Yass, (02) 6226 1055
Day 5, Sunday 18th September, Yass to Berrima,
Riders briefing, GPS retrieval and Sign out is at the Swaggers Inn Motel, and is once again, mandatory for all.
Once signed out, we’ll ride to the finish in Berrima!
Come and ride with the RideADV Crew
- September 14 @ 9:00 am
- September 18 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Blu Cru, Navigation Ride
- Event Tags:
- 700, 700 Rally, adv riding, adventure bike, adventure bike rides, adventure bike tour, adventure bike training, Australian off road tours, bike training, bmw, bmw training, camping, high country rides, honda ride, KTM, motorcycle tours, NSW ride, off road, off road rides, off road tours, off road training, Rally, RideAdv, rides, suzuki, Tenere, Tenere 700, tours, vic high country, women adventure riding, women honda, women riding, women suzuki, women yamaha, Women’s Navigation Ride, Yamaha, Yamaha 700, yamaha australia, Yamaha rides, Yamaha tours
RideADV’s Bridge to Bridge #5 the original and the best. Brisbane to Sydney – 13th to 20th August 2022August 13 @ 10:00 am - August 20 @ 5:00 pm
Intro #3 for 2022, Proudly Presented by RideADV and Yamaha Australia. Ourimbah NSW. 3rd & 4th Sept, 2022September 2 @ 4:00 pm - September 4 @ 4:00 pm
- October 14 @ 3:00 pm - October 16 @ 4:00 pm
Countdown To Our Next Ride