- This event has passed.
2022 RideADV Insanely Cold 2 Day Navigation Ride, Lithgow to Orange return, 23rd – 24th July 2022
July 22 @ 5:00 pm - July 24 @ 5:00 pm$280
This ride is open to all brands and makes of motorcycle
NEW TRACKS, NEW SIGHTS
This ride starts and finishes in Lithgow NSW. We will be offering a selection of routes planned for each day. A “standard” being suitable for larger bikes and those riders wanting a spectacular but with a less technical feel) and a “special” (suitable for riders on smaller bore bikes or competent riders on larger bore bikes and wanting a little more spice on the ride)…you can change after day 1 if you wish, just to make it interesting.
Both routes will have a sweep crew and vehicle support. Note, a minimum 250km fuel range is required on this ride. There is a luggage truck, so you don’t have to carry your own gear, leaving you free to enjoy your ride.
Accommodation is Pub, Motel or camping. Hey! It’s your ride… your adventure
The cost is $140 per day per person. (That’s just $280 for two days of spectacular ADV riding at its best) This ride is a GPS Navigation ride and includes all tracks and routes loaded for each day. The ride is supported by medically and mechanically qualified sweep riders. Add the support vehicles and luggage truck and you’re fully covered.
Friday the 22nd July 2022,
The Map loading and Registration will be at the Commercial Hotel on the Friday evening starting at 6pm. Please be there no later than 8pm.
Please let TB know if you are going to be late on 0499 089715. All riders are required to attend the rider briefing or you will not be able to start the ride. This is regardless of whether you are using your own GPS or riding with a mate and following his tyre tracks.
- Commercial Hotel Motel, 198 Main St, •(02) 6351 2312
- Lithgow Workies Club Motel, 3-7 Tank St, •(02) 6350 7777
- For those that wish to camp or get a cabin try the Lithgow Caravan Park, 58 Cooerwull Rd, Bowenfields Lithgow 2790.
Day 1 Saturday 23rd July 2022
7.30am departure… Lithgow to Orange kms TBA…
Sign out and GPS hand over will be at the back of the Commercial Hotel Lithgow
Fuel range of at least 250kms required
Sign in will be at the ibis Styles Orange,46 Bathurst Rd, Orange NSW 2800
Recommended accommodation is
- Orange Motor Lodge, 110 Bathurst Rd, Orange NSW 2800•(02) 6362 4600
- The Ophir Hotel, 84 Glenroi Ave, Orange NSW 2800•(02) 6362 4995
- ibis Styles Orange, 146 Bathurst Rd, Orange NSW 2800•(02) 6362 6033
There are many service stations in Orange and we suggest you fuel up when you arrive Saturday afternoon or before departure on Sunday.
Dinner will be at the Ophir Hotel, 84 Glenroi Ave, Orange
Day 2 Sunday 24th July 2022,
7.30am to 8 am departure… Orange to Lithgow kms TBA…
Sign out and GPS hand over TBA. Fuel range of at least 250kms required –
SIGN IN AT BACK OF COMMERCIAL HOTEL ON ARRIVAL.
On both ride days, we will be offering two routes being a “Standard” route more suitable for larger bore ADV bikes and riders who prefer a still scenic, slightly less challenging ride. And the “Special” suitable for experienced riders on any machine and competent riders on smaller bore ADV bikes or those wanting to extend themselves outside their comfort zones. For any further details for this ride please contact the undersigned.
TB on 0499 089715 or email at email@example.com
Final details to be released after the prerun.
Please note that we require you to provide a “clean” GPS without any other routes and tracks loaded. To avoid confusion we ask that you back up all data on your GPS before attending any Ride ADV event as we will not be responsible for tracks and routes lost when we upload our days ride route and tracks onto your device.
- July 22 @ 5:00 pm
- July 24 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Blu Cru, Navigation Ride, WR250R Rally
- Event Tags:
- 700, 700 Rally, adv riding, adventure bike, adventure bike rides, adventure bike tour, adventure bike training, adventure rider training, Australian off road tours, bike training, bLU cRU, bmw, BMW off road, BMW tours, bmw training, camping, high country rides, honda ride, intro, KTM, motorcycle tour, nsw high country, NSW ride, off road, off road rides, off road tours, off road training, Rally, RideAdv, rides, suzuki, Tenere, Tenere 700, tours, vic high country, women, women adventure riding, women honda, women riding, women suzuki, women yamaha, Women’s Navigation Ride, Yamaha, Yamaha 700, yamaha australia, Yamaha rides, Yamaha tours
RideADV’s Bridge to Bridge #5 the original and the best. Brisbane to Sydney – 13th to 20th August 2022August 13 @ 10:00 am - August 20 @ 5:00 pm
Intro #3 for 2022, Proudly Presented by RideADV and Yamaha Australia. Ourimbah NSW. 3rd & 4th Sept, 2022September 2 @ 4:00 pm - September 4 @ 4:00 pm
- September 14 @ 9:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm
Countdown To Our Next Ride